Specifications used in the following papers:
- Bracciali A., Hillston J., Latella D., Massink M. Reconciling Population and Agent Models for Crowd Dynamics. In Proceedings of Third International Workshop on Logics, Agents, and Mobility. 15 July 2010; Edinburgh, UK. To appear. See also http://web.me.com/farwer/LAM10/LAM10.html and http://www.floc-conference.org/LAM-home.html.
- Massink M., Bracciali A., Latella D., Harrison M., A Scalable Fluid Flow Process Algebraic Approach to Emergency Egress Analysis. In Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering And Formal Methods (SEFM2010). pp. 169-180. IEEE, 2010.
- Massink M., Latella D., Bracciali A., Harrison M. D., Hillston J., Scalable Context-dependent Analysis of Emergency Egress Models. Formal Aspects of Computing, 2011. To Appear.
- Full PEPA specification of the three storey building
- Full PEPA specification of the same building with smoke in the landing of the western staircase
PEPA specification of the large building
- Full Bio-PEPA specification of floor 3 of the building
- Full Bio-PEPA specification of floor 3 with dynamic routing information provided to evacuees
Last update: May, 2011