Global and distributed communication infrastructures, like the Internet, but also "software-intensive" systems, support an ever larger part of our activities. Each of these infrastructures has been designed to provide particular services to its users, for example providing:
- a reliable means of transportation of information (e.g.
- extended interaction of the type Client/Server (e.g. Web);
- privacy and confidentiality (e.g. Virtual Private
- quality of service (e.g. telephone network);
- sharing of computing power (e.g. GRID);
- ubiquitous computing (UC);
- distributed computing capacity on micro components;
The main research objectives of this project are:
- Development of formal specification languages for the modelling of highly complex systems.
- Development of automatic tools to support the verification of functional and non-functional properties.
- Integration and unification of the various models, styles and specification paradigms.
Last update: June 20, 2011