- Considering each of the derived trees (except the not linked tree),
the Cow_User can assign a weight value to the nodes, representing
its "importance" for test purposes, e.g., the component
complexity or the usage frequencies.
- Cow_User selects the integration stage at which the testing is
going to be performed. Fixing an integration stage means to decide
which node to consider for testing, so that the relative weights can
- Cow_User selects the strategy to adopt for test case derivation:
Cowtest_ing with fixed number of tests or Cowtest_ing with fixed functional
- After having fixed the integration stage and the test strategy,
the final weights relative to the selected nodes are computed. Considering
every node, the final weight is the product of all the nodes weights
on the complete path from the root to this node.
- On the derived weighted tree, Cow_User can select the SDs on which
to base Test Cases creation.
- Examining the information inside a SD, such as messages and parameters,
a set of Test Cases is derived. A Test Case is defined as a set of
actions performed to test a possible objects' interaction, with associated
test inputs and execution conditions.
- Cow_User can specify, for each Test Case, relevant choices values
- Using values of choices and constraints, a set of Test Procedures
is generated for each selected Test Case. A Test Procedure is defined
as a set of detailed instructions for setting-up, executing, and evaluating
the results of a given Test Case.